We look forward to hearing from you no later than Saturday, Feb 6th, 2016 for consideration of your request. Please forward this email to anyone who might be interested in sending a participation request for the cultural programs.
As always, we need your support and participation to make the event successful.
Please read guidelines below, before you submit the form as some guidelines may have been changed.
- Age limit for participation is 6 years & above. However, if your child is under 6 and if your child would like to participate, please contact us at email@example.com, instead of submitting the form.
- Each group should have min of 8 participants for younger kids (6-10 years) & 6 participants for 10+ years & above per program. Any exceptions, please contact us and we will handle it case by case.
- Maximum time limit per program is 15 min for a group of 15 or more participants
- Maximum time limit per program is 5 min for participants between 8 - 14 .
- Due to a high number of program requests and our commitment to provide the opportunity to perform to a wider set of participants, we request you to make sure that your participant(s) are not taking part in any other program in Ugadi 16. If a participant is in more than one program, you may have to drop that participant from one of the programs.
- GPTA needs to work within several constraints and might occasionally request you to make changes to the program's duration, content and format etc.
- GPTA reserves all rights in conducting Ugadi 16 cultural programs.We appreciate your interest to perform in Ugadi 16 and sincerely welcome you and we are committed to making your program a success! We believe that every program directly contributes to the overall success of the event.